From the Ugly Duckling to the Proud Swan
The Restoration of the Old House
The was first mentioned
in 1847. It was one of 21 brewery-inns until
The Haus am Markt, formerly known as "Hollederer " - the family house name - was
not only an inn but was also a farmhouse.
In the summer of 1998, we became aware of
this uninhabited old house by chance.
Although it was in a terrible condition,
we fell in love with it and began to rebuild it almost immediately.